[En-Nut-Discussion] Update-Flood over now?

Ulrich Prinz uprinz2 at netscape.net
Tue Jun 14 23:59:26 CEST 2011

Hi!

No that doesn't bother me, but what makes me a bit upset is, that there
again had been multiple files just been touched by _adding_ whitespace
at line endings...

Ok, I'll add some improvcements to eeprom and at24c driver and add a new
driver for the SHT21 temperature and hummidity device from Sensirion.
SDP pressure sensor will follow.

Next would be to merge my modified Makefiles. Not a big change just a
preparation for more comfort and new ARM/Cortex architectures.

But I need to split the work a bit cause actually there is project
pressure and then I'll have some vacation time... really, I need it :)

Ulrich