[En-Nut-Discussion] USB Host Stack

Weather uprinz2 at netscape.net
Mon Jun 27 20:13:40 CEST 2011

Good work.

The problem I see with USB support is not the cross platform compatibility but the easy configuration of the several supported profiles...

To make that supported by nutconf some work needs to be done.

Best regards
Ulrich

Lwazi <lwazidub at gmail.com> schrieb:

On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 9:04 PM, Duane ellis <ethernut at duaneellis.com> wrote:
>  >  I am working on the USB stack now.
>
> If you do this, make certain you *READ* a number of other USB host stack
> APIs, many of these are "cross platform".

Too late. I have already done it. I am capturing video from a USB
(UVC) webcam and displaying through a USB-to-VGA adapter. I also have
keyboard and mouse support.

Lwazi