[En-Nut-Discussion] Nut/OS on eNet-sam7X: Article in the embedded projects Journal

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Tue Jun 28 11:00:16 CEST 2011

Hi all,

since long time there is a new article about Nut/OS in the press...

A hands-on article about how to use Nut/OS to set up a little web-based
control appliance using our eNet-sam7X board.

Sure, the article addresses the beginner and all of you who did not yet
make much experience with Nut/OS, but might be worth a look.

Is there really anybody who does not yet know and read the embedded
projects journal? :-)

You might want to take a look to this nice and free open source journal
and read the current issue (issue 9 / page 20):

http://journal.embedded-projects.net/index.php?module=archiv&action=pdf&id=11

The outlined project sources can be found on our website:

German:
http://www.embedded-it.de/bsp/demos/webserver_relais.php

English (sorry, still in german, but I will translate at least the
website today):
http://www.embedded-it.de/en/bsp/demos/webserver_relais.php

Btw: You do not yet know our eNet-sam7X board? Take a look at:

German: http://www.embedded-it.de/microcontroller/eNet-sam7X.php

English: http://www.embedded-it.de/en/microcontroller/eNet-sam7X.php

If you are interested in, this board is available e.g. at the egnite
shop or directly at us. There is also a new development board available
too.

Hope to see you soon on our website :-)

Bye,

Ole

--

Thermotemp GmbH, Embedded-IT

Embedded Hard-/ Software and Open Source Development,
Integration and Consulting

http://www.embedded-it.de

Geschäftsstelle Siegen - Steinstraße 67 - D-57072 Siegen -
tel +49 (0)271 5513597, +49 (0)271-73681 - fax +49 (0)271 736 97

Hauptsitz - Hademarscher Weg 7 - 13503 Berlin
Tel +49 (0)30 4315205 - Fax +49 (0)30 43665002
Geschäftsführer: Jörg Friedrichs, Ole Reinhardt
Handelsregister Berlin Charlottenburg HRB 45978 UstID DE 156329280