[En-Nut-Discussion] Nut/OS 4.10 branch created, please merge trunk with dev-branches

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Thu Jun 30 11:50:01 CEST 2011

Hi Harald,

> > Just a little request :) Could you perhaps create a new installer
> > package for the 4.10 release?
>
> Of course, I will create the packages. After Michael divided the target
> directories, I told him that I'll take over the job to update the NSIS
> and automake scripts. Will do it within the next days.
>
> Btw. I'd like to switch to the Qt version of the Configurator. For
> Windows this is no big deal. Some time ago you sent me the related
> automake scripts and I tried to integrate them into the Nut/OS
> configure.ac. Well, but after many years I almost all of my knowledge
> about autotools vanished again. Do you think you can look into this,
> replacing the wxWidget stuff with Qt?

Sure I can do. Perhaps lat's have a little phone call this afternoon,
ok? Are you at the office?

> > I did not yet manage to create a full installer package by myself using
> > your scripts and would like to put the current 4.10 release on our
> > software CDs for the eNet-sam7X board.
>
> You mean the Linux source package or the Windows installer? Probably the
> latter. The Lua script requires some adaption and you need to have a lot
> of tools installed to get the full Windows installation.

The Windows installer. Linux stuff is no problem so far.

Bye,

Ole

--

Thermotemp GmbH, Embedded-IT

Embedded Hard-/ Software and Open Source Development,
Integration and Consulting

http://www.embedded-it.de

Geschäftsstelle Siegen - Steinstraße 67 - D-57072 Siegen -
tel +49 (0)271 5513597, +49 (0)271-73681 - fax +49 (0)271 736 97

Hauptsitz - Hademarscher Weg 7 - 13503 Berlin
Tel +49 (0)30 4315205 - Fax +49 (0)30 43665002
Geschäftsführer: Jörg Friedrichs, Ole Reinhardt
Handelsregister Berlin Charlottenburg HRB 45978 UstID DE 156329280