[En-Nut-Discussion] XSVF Executor

Landsperger, Werner Werner.Landsperger at cassidian.com
Tue Mar 22 10:38:26 CET 2011

Hey Harald,

Maybe I missunderstud something from the ground up... My target isn't to
reconfigurate the CPLD from the Ethernutboard, I want to reconfigurate
an separate Board which included a FPGA (maybe Virtex 5 or 6). Because
of that I want to simulate the JTAG with the I/O Pins from the Board.

>From my currently research results that the XSVF - File can be easyly
bigger than 20 or 50 MB! So ist absolutely necessary to save this File
at the SD-Card. But how?

Sorry for this question but am I right that the sourcecode is to
implement on the board or is this code for an Application at the pc?

Greets,

Werner Landsperger