[En-Nut-Discussion] Webserver via POST

Landsperger, Werner Werner.Landsperger at cassidian.com
Tue May 3 14:26:34 CEST 2011

Oh great but.. it's real magic ;)

In my simplified example to read out the POST message, the content of
the value is really strange. So when I read out the value variable which
should contain the value of the parameter it contians more than the word
from the form. It looks like an header oder something. It looks like:
"wert" beispieltext ----------------102378947192
Content-Disposition:form-data; name=...... and so on.
What it the proper sense of "NutHttpProcessPostQuery()? And why I have
to use after that functions including "Get" (for example:
NutHttpGetParameterCount)? Is this function only convert the data that I
can read out them with this functions or where I am wrong?

Furthermore it's not really clear to me how I can copy files via POST
into the MMC. Writing MMC is no problem but I think caching the file on
the board is impossible. So I have to copy bit by bit on my Card. But
how?

Thanks for helping!