[En-Nut-Discussion] tap stream of Request

Landsperger, Werner Werner.Landsperger at cassidian.com
Wed May 4 15:21:20 CEST 2011

Hey all,
i've already told that i'd like to copy files via POST on my MMC Card.
Actualy I can copy a small file from my webinterface to my card. At the
try to rebuild my webserver to read in chunk by chunk I've found out
that the whole requeststream from the Website is completely loaded into
"stream". And now the questions:

- what is the structure of Structure "FILE" (Type of stream) and how can
i use it?
- how can I read in the stream chunk by chuck to copy them to the MMC
Card?
- is there a limit of the transmission from the website to the board
except by the size of ram?

Thanks a lot!