[En-Nut-Discussion] debuging with eclipse and turtelizer

Landsperger, Werner Werner.Landsperger at cassidian.com
Thu May 12 14:48:30 CEST 2011

Hey together!

I have a problem to debug my code via eclipse and the turtelizer
debugging-tool. Actually nearly everything works but no breakpoints. the
initial-breakpoint at NutInital works but every breakpoint in my code
will converted in a small warning triangle with the comment:
Multiple markers at this line
 - Unresolved breakpoint
 - Line breakpoint: httpserv.c [line:444]
Did anybody know the source of this problem? I've checked the
configuration 10 times but I can't find the problem. To run the program
via eclipse works, in debugmode too but no breakpoints..

Thanks for help!!

Greets,

Werner