[En-Nut-Discussion] debuging with eclipse and turtelizer

Landsperger, Werner Werner.Landsperger at cassidian.com
Fri May 13 10:04:19 CEST 2011

Hello Michael,

I'm not sure but I'm thinking that my basic configuration isn't to bad,
because the communication  already works. I can start the debugger and
the connection to the turtelizer already exists. Only setting
breakpoints doesn't work. Do you think the content of the
turtelizer2-update can solve this problem? Maybe it's only a problem of
configuration eclipse?

Greets,

Werner