[En-Nut-Discussion] Uxml self closing tag

Stefan Profanter enut at s.profanter.me
Sun May 29 18:04:48 CEST 2011

Hi!

I ran over the problem that I have a XML file with self closing tags like:

<InputConnectors />
or
<OutputConnectors>

<OutputConnector Negated="false" Id="25" ConnectedWith="0" />

</OutputConnectors>

The XML-Parser of NutOS didn't parse the xml correctly. In the uxmlstream.c
file is written:

* \todo Empty element tags with a slash in front of the closing angle

*       bracket are not yet supported

I have now implemented and tested this feature so that self closing tags are
supported. I used the most recent code from NutOS 4.9.

You can view my changes at: http://www.profanter.me/uxmlstream.htm

Can you review my code changes and add it to the current code of NutOS?

Thanks

Stefan