[En-Nut-Discussion] Lost Configuration Options in AT91?

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 02:15:02 CET 2011

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 8:10 PM, Ulrich Prinz
<ulrich.prinz at googlemail.com> wrote:

>>> How about adding an option to the View menu: Hide disabled items?
>>>

>> That's a good ideia, I will see if I can implement it.
>>
> I would really love this, especially for the guys who use some of the
> smaller CPUs. I will add some more protocol options for Cortex and ARM
> and I have HW Handshake running what, I think was broken in ARM
> according one of the erratas and I have DMA running what will not work
> with AVR. So hiding impossible options would help a lot even the ones
> currently not keep grayed out. But I think that is not possible with the
> current configuration. You only can select if active or not. But you
> cant select if available/unavailable/invisible.

You could gray the impossible ones with the required property in the
lua scripts (*.nut files). That's sort of the basis for the
available/unavaliable that the grayed items represent.
I've already started working on it, created a simple filter proxy
model, but I'm having some crashes because of bad coupling between the
details model (the table on the upper right) and the tree model. Have
to track down those instances and figure a good way to keep them
somewhat decoupled.

Kind Regards,
    Thiago A. Correa