[En-Nut-Discussion] New qnutconf feature: Hide disabled items

Ulrich Prinz ulrich.prinz at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 22 23:33:59 CET 2011


Am 17.11.2011 21:15, schrieb Thiago A. Corrêa:
> Hi Harald,
> On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 5:29 PM, Harald Kipp <harald.kipp at egnite.de> wrote:
>> Using MSVC 2010, I had to replace NUTCONF_VERSION_STR in mainwindow.cpp
>> by "3.1.0". I think, Ulrich reported this already.
Yes, I did. I am not using anything that starts with MS... :)
No, just kidding. I downloaded latest QT for Win in the open source
version. I installed it in an XP VM and run it. Then I ran into the same
problem. But the open source version uses MingW or something else as
compiler, not MSVC.

> I'm using MSVC2010 as well. The constant wasn't updated? Since the
> value comes from qnutconf.pro, the project has to be regenerated for
> it to take, either using the Qt VS plugin or qmake in the command
> line.

Hehe, I missed that step... Just imported the existing project and
pushed onto the > Button.
>> Beside this minor thing, it compiled fine and, after a first short look,
>> seems to work fine here.
Yes, it works fine and fast.

The only thing I'd like to know is, if you can compile qnutconf in a way
that you do not have to copy 50GB of libs besides the tiny small
qnutconf if you like to test it on a machine where not QT toolchain is
installed. I mean something like a stand alone version.

Never got that going with the older versions and so I have to force my
colleagues to copy gigs of QT libs to the same directory where qnutconf
is located.

Best regards

More information about the En-Nut-Discussion mailing list