[En-Nut-Discussion] ethernut, Eclipse, Yagarto, Sam7x no source in debugger

Klaus Kloos klaus.kloos at gmx.de
Sun Oct 2 09:11:52 CEST 2011

Hello

Im new to this project, my arm experience is not very high, and now im stuck (using ethernut 4.8.9)....
After getting the nutapp\httpd project compiling, the debugger is no seeing any source and stops with "No source available for "main() "".
The source-path is added to the debug-configuration in the section 'Source lookup path' but no effect.
In other projects the source is visible in the debugger.

Do I have to configure gcc differently? Any help?

Greetings Klaus