[En-Nut-Discussion] Problems with TCP-Sendbuffer size(?)

Klaus Kloos klaus.kloos at gmx.de
Thu Oct 13 09:55:11 CEST 2011

Hello

Ive got a running project (Sam7ek) connected directly by ethernet.
Now a wiz610 WLAN<>LAN bridge comes in between and Ive got a problem when sending more than ca. 512 Bytes using an telnet-connection and fputs() from the ethernut side.
NutSleep() and NutYield() do not help. The sleeping-time is spend before sending the first signs other the net.
If I send smaller pieces everything seems fine. After ethernut has crashed I can see 512 send bytes on my PC side of the telnet connection.

How can I tell the TCP-Stack to send all the data he has to deliver and wait for the completion?
Any other idea to get this problem solved?

Many thanks in advance.

Im using NutOS 4.8.9 up to now, because using 4.10rc1 ive got a problem with getting the IP-adress with or without DHCP using the tcps demo.
This has been changed, but I was not able to find out the problem with my board. Even when I used this part from my working 4.8.9 project the 4.10 version does not get an IP-adress.

Greetings Klaus