[En-Nut-Discussion] branches/devnut_m3n: Status of device support

Henrik Maier hmnews at proconx.com
Tue Oct 18 12:15:20 CEST 2011

Hi STM users,

I am looking at using a STM32F207 device in a new project and was
wondering if below status update us still valid. Has anybody tackled the
EMAC driver yet?

And which would be the recommended gcc toolchain to use? Yagarto version
29.04.2011 I suppose?

I am also researching suitable development boards. Looked at ST's and
the IAR so far. Very limited choice on the market at this stage. And
what about JTAG adaptors? Could the Turtelizer be used?. Any
recommendations here would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Henrik