[En-Nut-Discussion] (no subject)

Bob Wirka bobwirka at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 25 22:18:27 CEST 2011

Harald,

Thank you for your reply, and thank you for NutOS.

What is confusing me is that _sbrk is indeed present within libnutcrt, and I can force libc before libnutcrt for the linker. And yet the linker claims not to see it.

Haven't tested the code yet to see if anything is broken by having sbrk.c in my project instead of (and, maybe, in addition to) the version in libnutcrt.

Thanks,

Bob Wirka