[En-Nut-Discussion] Does the Nut/OS support PPPoE?

DreamCat huayuliang at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 15:10:38 CEST 2011

Hello all!
    I want use the EtherNut with PPPoE, because I have no enough IP address,
and I can't add a router for it in our network.
but I notice it seems like that EtherNut has no PPPoE support.  If it is
true, anybody has experince about it?
I read some book, it seems need to modify the source code of Nut/OS and
insert a layer. I am very worried about the upgrade of ethernut with it.

I hope your help, your piece code and reply is my wish....

Best Regards.