[En-Nut-Discussion] [ethernut1.3f] NutOs hangs up when registering DEV_ETHER device.

Mateusz Szubart mszubart at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 21:29:46 CEST 2011

2011/9/21 Thiago A. Corrêa <thiago.correa at gmail.com> wrote:
> Maybe when you don't register the ethernet it will just return sooner
It's possible but in the other way I've tried to remove all net
operations and leave only NutRegisterDevice - and it hanged up (as
before).

> Does this also happen in Nut OS examples, say the httpd for example?
I'll check it tomorrow. It could be a good test.
(I've successfully ran httpd example, but with INT5 - Less likely It
could be a hardware problem)

> Maybe you could use a higher value in Nut Config.
You mean RTOS Kernel -> Multithreading -> Idle/Main Thread Stack Size?

best regards
--
Mateusz Szubart