[En-Nut-Discussion] devnut_m3n: Merging to trunk, the SVN way

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Mon Apr 2 12:57:08 CEST 2012

Hi Uwe,

> Did you find time to start your test? Weather was very fine last weekend...

Yes, I just have done 90%. I therefore created

branches/dev_cm3_integration

from trunk and merged in the changes from devnut_m3n. There are only a
few files left over. Please be patient :) Hopefully I'll get it
completed today.

Please don't modify the branch until further notice. Just use it for
testing.

As a help I created a verbose svn log of the devnut_m3n branch. So I was
able to see which file was modified at what time. This helped a lot and
I crossed out every file in the List which I just completely merged.

I had to remove (disable) the arch/arm/lpc implementation as it will be
integrated to arch/cm3/nxp

The next step then would be intensive testing with the different
platforms, especially as there are also some minor changes on other
architectures.

I will write a note here if I'm ready with merging.

When all tests finished we will then do a

svn merge --reintegrate of the dev_cm3_integration branch into trunk.

> Is there any update on a possible meeting?

Unfortunately I did not get any answer from Ulrich yet.

Bye,

Ole

--

Thermotemp GmbH, Embedded-IT

Embedded Hard-/ Software and Open Source Development,
Integration and Consulting

http://www.embedded-it.de

Geschäftsstelle Siegen - Steinstraße 67 - D-57072 Siegen -
tel +49 (0)271 5513597, +49 (0)271-73681 - fax +49 (0)271 736 97

Hauptsitz - Hademarscher Weg 7 - 13503 Berlin
Tel +49 (0)30 4315205 - Fax +49 (0)30 43665002
Geschäftsführer: Jörg Friedrichs, Ole Reinhardt
Handelsregister Berlin Charlottenburg HRB 45978 UstID DE 156329280