[En-Nut-Discussion] Httpd sampel on EVK1100

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Thu Apr 26 08:50:53 CEST 2012

Hi Daniel,

On 19.04.2012 14:41, Daniel Fiedler (Ethernut) wrote:

> i have tested the nutapp httpd on my EVK1100 but it hung up after one site
> view. On the Thread.cgi page I founded that different threads (system
> threads), tcpsm and udisc, has die Corr statement at the last column on the
> table.

Sorry, I'd been too busy to answer earlier.

Most probably this is caused by stack overflows. I haven't tried the
AVR32 platform for some time. Possibly newer compiler/library versions
require more stack space.

You may increase the values of

NUT_THREAD_TCPSMSTACK
NUT_THREAD_DISTSTACK

either in the Configurator or by adding

HWDEF += -DNUT_THREAD_TCPSMSTACK=1024
HWDEF += -DNUT_THREAD_DISTSTACK=1024

in nutbld/UserConf.mk. If you modified the sample, did you add local
variables?

http://www.ethernut.de/nutwiki/Local_Variables