[En-Nut-Discussion] Viral licenses, no trunk build

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Sat Aug 18 14:46:45 CEST 2012

Hi developers,

after restoring the Luminary license, which had been unintentionally removed by the contributor, I checked a large number of dependencies. It turned out that due to code inclusion, essential part of Nut/OS require non-permissive licenses.

When building Nut/OS for testing and personal use, this should not harm you. However, better avoid any other use of the trunk starting from r4163.

Actually it should be no big deal to solve this. I'm just not sure, what would be the best way to continue.