[En-Nut-Discussion] Trunk r4506 build errors

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Fri Aug 24 09:38:48 CEST 2012

On 23.08.2012 22:10, Uwe Bonnes wrote:
>     Harald> 'AFIO_MAPR_SPI3_REMAP' undeclared (first use in this function)
>
> Argh. Why does my GCC not emit a warning for a undefined define. Any help
> for the right settings welcome. Should be  fixed by updating stm32f10x.h now

I'm using the standard Makefiles.

>     Harald> ../.././nut/arch/cm3/dev/stm/stm32f4_clk.c: In function
>     Harald> 'SetSysClock': ../.././nut/arch/cm3/dev/stm/stm32f4_clk.c:382:7:
>     Harald> error: missing ')' in expression
>
> Didn't test the case for the F4.  Harald, do you have a script for automated
> testing all builds?

You won't like it. It's written in Lua (I'm a Lua amateur writing horrible Lua code) and setup for Windows, though it may be easily adapted to Linux.

It's in the repository, nut/tools/packaging/distcheck.lua. , because I'm changing it quite often to test certain things. It doesn't check any command line arguments yet. So I have to change it often to test specific things and do not regularly committing it. Like recently, to add the additional licenses to the conf files.

Have a look to it. It you think its worth a try, I can commit a new cleaned-up version.

>     Harald> evk1100-extram, evk1101, evk1104-extram, evk1104-intram,
>     Harald> evk1105-extram, evk1105-intram:
>     Harald> The STM32 errors are new. The AVR32 related problems appeared
>     Harald> some time ago.
>
> Hopefully not my fault...

I hope, Thiago's. ;-) But I have the feeling that it's me, who broke it.