[En-Nut-Discussion] Off topic: Uwe off list?

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Aug 28 13:18:08 CEST 2012

    Harald> Hello Uwe, I tried to contact you off list for 4 days without
    Harald> success. The mail server confirmed reception:

    Harald> Reporting-MTA: dns; mail.ethernet-mp3.de Original-Envelope-Id:
    Harald> <503BA7E7.5010705 at egnite.de> X-Postfix-Queue-ID: 8BE45A4001

Well,

there was a time when spammers abused my address and zillions of mail had
the title
"Returned mail: see transcript for details"

So your mail was sorted in a spam folder.

I think I received some really big mail from outside. Can you try to resend
to make sure it was not a temporary error?

Thanks
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de