[En-Nut-Discussion] External Ram problem in Ethernut1.3H

Gregor Mackenzie gregor.mackenzie80 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 12:09:48 CET 2012

Ayman,

"K6X0808C1D-BF55" with "K6X0808C1D-BF70", and buffer TI "AHC573" with ON
> semi "HC573A", but I found that the SRAM is not working.

I do not have an E1.3H but from memory, the AHC series logic chips are
faster than HC types. The same may be true for the SRAM chips (BF55 vs
BF70).

It may be a good idea to check the datasheets to ensure that these devices
are fast enough for the uC and chosen clock rate.

Best regards
Gregor