[En-Nut-Discussion] devnut_m3n branch linker severely broken?

Ulrich Prinz ulrich.prinz at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 2 14:44:37 CET 2012

Hi Ole,

yes I am on the same toolchain, just updated nutos to 3726.

Looks like libnutc and libc got some unusual interconnections.
If I exclude one, I get missing memcpy/memchr/... and if I exclude the
other, I get missing _sbrk_r and others and additionally the code size
grows again about 6k.

So the thing insists on loading libnutc and libc...

No idea why.

I tested both toolchains, yagarto with gcc 4.6.0 on Windows and eCross
on Linux. Same results.

Ulrich