[En-Nut-Discussion] branches\devnut_m3n and STM32F2 devices

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Fri Feb 10 10:56:09 CET 2012

    Guillaume> Dear Mister Bonnes, Mister Prinz, and Mister Maier First of
    Guillaume> all, I would like to wish you and the people around you an
    Guillaume> happy new year.

    Guillaume> Let me introduce myself : Guillaume FORTAINE, Cloudpreneur :

    Guillaume> http://www.linkedin.com/in/gfortaine

    Guillaume> I have read with interest the discussion entitled
    Guillaume> "branches\devnut_m3n and STM32F2 devices" [0]. Given that
    Guillaume> there is an Ethernet design available around the STM32 F-2, I
    Guillaume> would greatly appreciate to know if you plan to port the
    Guillaume> Ethernut project to it, if possible, please :

In my personal git tree, I have the basic devices somehow working with
STM32L and STM32F1/2/4. I will commit my changes hopefully soon.

Why a local git tree: It allows to edit older commits and so try and error
will not result in a  tons of commit.

But no work on the yet unsupported/ partial supported devices has been
done...

Bye

Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de