[En-Nut-Discussion] En-Nut-Discussion Digest, Vol 100, Issue 14

Hermann Schulz hs at ehse.de
Tue Feb 21 14:18:05 CET 2012

Hello Rob,

have you documented the problems?
We also have an interest in our application to upgrade the ATMEGA256
Can you give us some hints?

Best Regards
Hermann

Today's Topics:

   1. Re: 2561with more than 128k code and Winavr
      (PragmaLab (Rob van Lieshout))

Codesize > 128K for the ATMega256 and WinAVR shouldn't be a problem at all.
First WinAVR version that dealt correctly with the 128k boundary was
20070525. We still use that one for our (commercial) product (almost 256K
used now). Not sure what the problem can be exactly, but if you wish I could
send you my makefile. WinAVR 20100110 can be used as well. At the time (must
be more then 4 years now), we had lots of problems when we ported our code
to the Mega256, but one by one the problems were solved.

Regards,

Rob