[En-Nut-Discussion] node_cs definition in NUTSPINODE

Jose jose.vallet at aalto.fi
Thu Feb 23 07:44:52 CET 2012

Hello.

Now that you mention CS lines of SPI drivers, one comment.

A while ago, before the new SPI drivers (in the 4.6 version), we could
not fully use NutOS SPI drivers in our boards because, to our best
knowledge, there was not support for decoders in CS lines. That is, we
wanted 16 chip select lines from up to 4 pins from the microcontroller.
Thus we had to make our own.

Let me abuse your knowledge here, so I don't have to check the source
code myself(I' a bit rusty ;)): do the new SPI drivers support decoders
for the CS lines? If not, it would be a nice feature to have, IMHO.

BR
Jose