[En-Nut-Discussion] Devnut_m3n: Local GIT tree pushed to SVN

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Feb 27 16:07:32 CET 2012

Hello,

I just pushed my local Devnut_m3n Git tree to SVN. Areas of work where the
extention of Nikolays and Ulrichs work for F1 to STM32L1/STM32F2 and STM32F4
and consolidation of that work. I have tested GPIO/UART/SPI/TWI and small
aspects of OTG on different boards. On the F4 Discovery board, I couldn't
get the I2C device CS43L22 to acknowledge the I2C address, but on another F4
board with another I2C device I receievd an acknowledge, so this may be F4
Discovery board related.

For OTG I only substitued the hardware time used for the UART TX flush by a
NUTOS timer. OTG is still picky about the sequence of things
happening. E.g. writing to the device while enumeration is still in progress
with stall the device.

Ulrich, please have a look at how the more flexible L1/F2/F4 remap
configuration is implemented and how devices for the different families are
handled in general.

Some L1/F2/F4 GPIO properities are not mapped yet ( Pull-down, 4 speed
option versus 3 speed options on F1). Ole has already a definition for
Pull-down for NXP CM3, for the speed option I propose someting like
SPEED_SLOW, SPEED_MEDIUM, SPEED_FAST and SPEED_FASTEST with SPEED_SLOW
mapped on F1 to SPEED_MEDIUM. Perhaps this is something for Ole and Ulrich
to talk about when they perhaps meet on embedded world.

Bye
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de