[En-Nut-Discussion] New Cortex M3 plattform (NXP LPC17xx, LPC177x/8x) in devnut_m3n branch

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu Jan 12 12:12:54 CET 2012

    Ole> Hey all, as some you might have noticed there is a new cortex m3
    Ole> port growing in the devnut_m3n branch.

    Ole> I'm porting Nut/OS to the NXP LPC17xx family (includig LPC177x/8x)

    Ole> Currently I'm working with the mbed lpc1768 board as my IAR
    Ole> development board got broken and I have to wait for a replacement.

    Ole> Current state:

    Ole> Startup, SystemTick Timer and Schedular are running. First LED
    Ole> blinking application is running. Thanks to Ulrich for his great
    Ole> support.

    Ole> Driver development just started.

    Ole> So if there is anybody else with LPC17xx platform and want's to
    Ole> test my code, I'd be happy for any feedback.

I imported your changes to my playground at
git at github.com:UweBonnes/devnut_m3n.git
and my setup still works:-) However with each SVN import, a lot of merge
conflicts have to be resolved.

My STM32L151 board now can use UART, GPIO and timer. Probably still many
things are not worked out, but it's a start. How should I proceed? Still
work in my playground or upload a lot of changes to the SVN devnut_m3n
branch?

Bye
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de