[En-Nut-Discussion] Working on nutconf (wxWidgets)

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Mon Jul 30 16:28:49 CEST 2012

Hi Thiago,

On 12.07.2012 17:23, Thiago A. Corrêa wrote:
>    Let me know what features/problems you have with qnutconf and I can
> implement them as I'm able to or at least give some help understanding
> the code.

I already collected a few problems in the tracker

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=410687&group_id=34079&func=browse

But there's absolutely no hurry. The current wxWdigets variant is working quite well on Windows. Unfortunately it fails on Linux, due to a bug in its GTK implementation (missing mouse events in the tree view).