[En-Nut-Discussion] Nut/OS 5.0 AT91 TWI RTC

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Wed Jun 6 19:02:12 CEST 2012

Hi Ole,

On 06.06.2012 18:29, Ole Reinhardt wrote:
>> Before spending additional time on this issue, I just wanted to ask, if
>> anyone else got any experience with the PCF8563 driver from the trunk,
>> running on an AT91.
>
> Yes, I'm using the driver on our eNet-sam7X board without any problems.
>
> I tried it at least with the 4.10 release.

Thanks for the immediate response. I tried the trunk, where the RTC status request hangs. Let me try 4.10

With this version PcfRtcInit does _not_ hang, but returns an error (-1) immediately. When comparing 4.10 with the trunk, there are several changes, but the TWI register handling looks identical.

At least it is good to know, that it works on the eNet-sam7x. May be I should check my hardware first...

Thanks again,