[En-Nut-Discussion] Nut/OS ARM eCross-EABI toolchain

diek diek at dl1hbd.de
Tue Jun 12 15:49:02 CEST 2012

Hi Ulrich,

thanks for the detailed description compilation of eCross toolchain EABI
for Kubuntu 64bit.

Unfortunately, I have some error messages from Compiler.
The most I was able to fix.
But this not.

configure: WARNING: no enhanced curses library found; disabling TUI
checking for library containing tgetent... no
configure: error: no termcap library found
make[1]: *** [configure-gdb] Fehler 1
make[1]: Verlasse Verzeichnis '/home/diek/eCross/gdb-build'
make: *** [all] Fehler 2
Error building gdb

With synaptic I can not find these libs.
Where are thesein which package, do you know ?

I think there are ncurses, but which one.

Thanks for your support.

Best regards
Dieter