[En-Nut-Discussion] Missing properties in trunk

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Fri Jun 15 09:50:08 CEST 2012

Hi again,

On 13.06.2012 12:13, Harald Kipp wrote:

> I recently noticed wrong end-of-line characters in several source files when checking them out under Windows. They contain linefeeds instead of carriage-return linefeeds.

It looks like something has changed either in the latest Subversion distributions or at Sourceforge. Source files added during the last months do no longer automatically get the eol-style=native property set.

I googled for an explanation without success. Looks like it can be solved by modifying the local subversion configuration:

http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/sdcc/wiki/SDCC%20coding%20style