[En-Nut-Discussion] RFC: Idle Thread Callback

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Mon Jun 18 09:56:11 CEST 2012

Hi Matthias,

On 17.06.2012 20:56, Matthias Ringwald wrote:
> .. or even less fancy stuff like just putting the CPU into sleep :)
>
> (If I remember correctly, we did this on the AVR with the BTnodes)

Right. And while removing all this existing stuff from the idle thread code, I don't want to lose it completely. My idea is to move it to a different module, which can be registered by the application as a default handler.

Furthermore, files in nut/arch/XXX/board may provide board specific power down routines.