[En-Nut-Discussion] Future support for STM32

DreamCat huayuliang at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 17:25:55 CET 2012

Hi all,

   Silicon Lab also produced their cortex-m3 chip recently, two types,
SiM3C1xx<http://www.silabs.com/products/mcu/mixed-signalmcu/Pages/SiM3C1xx.aspx>and
SiM3U1xx <http://www.silabs.com/products/mcu/usb/Pages/SiM3U1xx.aspx> with
USB interface.
here is link :
http://www.silabs.com/products/mcu/Pages/32-bit-microcontrollers.aspx
It looks like EtherNut has too much work to do. Thanks for your hard work!

Best regards
DreamCat

【花生】