[En-Nut-Discussion] Nut/OS on EVK1100

Daniel Fiedler (Ethernut) ethernut at fitus.de
Tue Mar 27 22:14:22 CEST 2012

Hello,

I'm completely new to Ethernut. I am using an Atmel EVK1100 Eval Board with
a AVR32 processor. I have looked at the httpd sample project in nutapp
directory and copied code to a new project. The Web-Root directory contains
the index.htm and the two Ethernut-Logo Images.
I have installed Nut/Os with EVK1100-intram: Neither the httpd sample nor my
one project works correctly. A ping to the static compiled IP works only 3
times. Than the OS hang.
With EVK1100-extram template the two projects works for a short time. I
could read out the web-page only one time. Sometimes with, sometimes without
graphics on the webpage. Than the board hangs.

Does anyone has related problems?

And when I compile the project with:
NutTraceOs(stdout, 0);
NutTraceHeap(stdout, 0);

I got an error:
Undefined reference to 'NutThreadStackAvailable'

Hope someone could help me.

Best regards
Daniel