[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut on TI's Cortex-M3 (Stellaris LM3S...)

Philipp Burch phip at hb9etc.ch
Wed Nov 7 21:34:31 CET 2012

Hi all!

This time it's not a question, I'm very happy to announce that the
DK-LM3S9B96 finally serves its first web pages using Ethernut :)
So the LM3S with Ethernut now basically supports

- OS facilities (tick, scheduler, interrupts, etc.)
- GPIOs
- UART
- Ethernet

I'm quite impressed from the samples that come with the Ethernut
distribution. As soon as the Ethernet driver was working, I could
compile at least httpd_simple, httpd and tcps and they all worked
without any modification. The other examples are likely to work as well,
but I haven't tested them yet.

Keep up the great work and many thanks,

Philipp