[En-Nut-Discussion] Receive-Interrupt with the Debug-Unit

Markus Dost markus.dost at dr-clauss.de
Fri Oct 26 12:43:00 CEST 2012

Am 19.10.2012 15:11, schrieb Markus Dost:
> When I try this app, the UART receives the sended characters but the
> program doesn't go to the interrupt handler to read out the char. Did I
> made a mistake with the registration of the handler or is the interrupt
> source not enabled correctly?
For the record, I've found my mistake.
When the Idle-Thread gets its priority, NutEnterCritical() and
NutThreadSwitch() (lines 545 and 546 in thread.c) are called and the
program goes to the Main-Thread. Until the app uses NutExitCritical()
the interrupts will stay global disabled in the CPSR (Bit 6 and 7).

Best regards,
Markus