[En-Nut-Discussion] Next Nut/OS 5 release candidate

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Wed Oct 10 10:10:17 CEST 2012

Hi all,

AFAIK, we have the following major outstanding issues:

* Missing routines when building applications for AVR32
* GPIO broken for AT91 and possibly other platforms.

Any other?

As soon as these are fixed, I'd like to publish a new release candidate.
Objections?

In the meantime I'll continue testing on real hardware. So far,
everything looks very good. Many thanks to all contributors for their
hard work during the last weeks, specifically Uwe and Ole.