[En-Nut-Discussion] Where are pm_cksel and pm_wait_for_pll0_locked

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Thu Oct 11 17:49:50 CEST 2012

Hi Thiago,

On 11.10.2012 17:37, Thiago A. Corrêa wrote:
> Hi Harald,
>
>     Fixed. Sorry, I didn't notice the problem were when linking the
> application, I was just building the library... which obviously
> doesn't actualy do the link part.

Ah! That explains your statement that everything is working on your side.

>     At least the clock part is ok, but looks like there is a problem
> with the gpio, which affects all peripherals. I will have to look into
> that.

Yes, same for the AT91. Uwe optimized Gpio access for 8-bit AVR and
STM32, but unfortunately that broke other platforms. See

http://lists.egnite.de/pipermail/en-nut-discussion/2012-October/013996.html

Uwe, are you able to fix this soon? Otherwise I can try to revert your
changes for the targets that currently do not work.