[En-Nut-Discussion] Nut/OS GPIO API Initial Design and Current Status (Final)

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Tue Oct 16 18:18:59 CEST 2012

Hi all,

On 16.10.2012 11:55, Uwe Bonnes wrote:
> Now we discussed GPIO quite long, but we
> haven't looked at the configuration yet. What a waste of electrons and time...

Possibly you are not alone, we had 3 mailing list subscriptions
terminated during this thread. The last thing I want is to get
contributors frustrated by never ending discussions.

We had a number of similar discussion in the past, almost all without
any resulting code. Quite the contrary happened: Developers stay away
from such heavily discussed code parts.

As the founder of this project, I have the authority to grant or reject
any code change. Unfortunately, I'm a selfish and ignorant person, so
let's better look out for another solution. See my next post about RFAs.