[En-Nut-Discussion] Where are the devices gone...

uprinz ulrich.prinz at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 19 15:52:01 CEST 2012

I am sure that the EEPROM driver was written completely by me, just copying
code from my private repositories written by me too. So there the license is
not an issue.

With CortexM the use of the CMSIS is compatible with use under BSD, so there
is no need to check anything.

With STM32 the software staff from STM acknowledged the use of their
software under BSD if the first part of their header is kept in the files.
So for files still in original STM format no additional confirmation for
licenses are needed.
The other files in the STM32 library are either heavily rewritten by me or
completely rewritten by me so I think I can claim license rights. And I
declared them BSD.

So with STM32 no additional license options must be acknowledged prior to
have all devices available.

Ulrich