[En-Nut-Discussion] Download on Ethernut 3.1

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Oct 22 10:27:21 CEST 2012

    Gustav> Dear Sirs!  In summer 2011 I make an application wit ethernut
    Gustav> 3.1.  it work's fine.

    Gustav> Last week I wont to change something in the program with new OS
    Gustav> 4.10.3.

    Gustav> Compiling is running OK.

    Gustav> But in task BURN i get some errors.

    Gustav> Example 1:

The error seems OPENOCD related, not NutOS re3lated. Did you update OpenOCD?
Perhaps you can revert to the old OpenOCD version. Otherwise try simple
OpenOCD commands first. It seems it doesn't see the JTAG chain.

Do you have another JTAG dongle and can you test if the JTAG chain is
recognized there. Do you have other hardware with a JTASG chain that you can
test? Or perhaps download
http://sourceforge.net/projects/xc3sprog/files/build-win32_rev709_stripped.tar.gz/download
unzip and run "xc3sprog -v -c turtelizer". Is the chain reported there? If
in doubt, post the output or send in direct to me.
If the chain is recognized, this would show that the hardware works and the
problem is only with OpenOCD. If not, zillions other things can be wrong.

Bye
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de