[En-Nut-Discussion] TwMasterTransact is blocked

CAMBON, Olivier Olivier.CAMBON at astrium.eads.net
Tue Sep 11 13:34:42 CEST 2012

The call to TwMasterTransact never returns (with or without timeout in
parameter).
But the CPU is still alive. All the other threads with higher or lower
priorities are alive.

I did not checked the electrical lines with a scope.
But I can see that all the slaves are alive.

Maybe there were some errors during the transaction.
But I think the call should go in timeout in this case.

Regards,
Olivier.

Olivier CAMBON
ASTRIUM Satellites,