[En-Nut-Discussion] ARP request kills realtime UDP packet stream?

Philipp Burch phip at hb9etc.ch
Tue Dec 17 16:37:20 CET 2013

Hi everyone,

I've now created an option to automatically reset the ARP cache timeout
counter on reception of any IP packet. This seems to fix the problem for
me, so probably it will be of use for others as well. It is integrated
in the devnut_lm3s branch, revision r5497. If the option in the
configurator stays disabled (the default), the behaviour is as before,
so there should be no change for anyone unless they explicitly enable
the fix/workaround/hack.

Regards,
Philipp