[En-Nut-Discussion] make error

Marcin Trendota moonwolf.ethernut at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 20:35:48 CET 2013

I think i can confirm error:

First of all cleansweep.sh didn't remove nut/tools/nutdisc/INSTALL file.

I removed it manually and then did autogen.sh again. After this:

[moonwolf at kazad ethernut-code]$ ls -l nut/tools/nutdisc/INSTALL
ls: cannot access nut/tools/nutdisc/INSTALL: No such file or directory

and then:

[moonwolf at kazad ethernut-code]$ nut/tools/nutdisc/autogen.sh
**Warning**: I am going to run `configure' with no arguments.
If you wish to pass any to it, please specify them on the
`nut/tools/nutdisc/autogen.sh' command line.

processing nut/tools/nutdisc
Running libtoolize...
libtoolize: putting auxiliary files in `.'.
libtoolize: copying file `./ltmain.sh'
libtoolize: putting macros in AC_CONFIG_MACRO_DIR, `m4'.
libtoolize: copying file `m4/libtool.m4'
libtoolize: copying file `m4/ltoptions.m4'
libtoolize: copying file `m4/ltsugar.m4'
libtoolize: copying file `m4/ltversion.m4'
libtoolize: copying file `m4/lt~obsolete.m4'
Running aclocal  ...
Running autoheader...
Running automake --gnu  ...
configure.ac:42: warning: AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE: two- and three-arguments
forms are deprecated.  For more info, see:
configure.ac:42:
http://www.gnu.org/software/automake/manual/automake.html#Modernize-AM_005fINIT_005fAUTOMAKE-invocation
Makefile.am: installing './INSTALL'
Running autoconf ...
Running nut/tools/nutdisc/configure --enable-maintainer-mode ...
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p... /usr/bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
configure: error: source directory already configured; run "make
distclean" there first
[moonwolf at kazad ethernut-code]$ ls -l nut/tools/nutdisc/INSTALL
lrwxrwxrwx 1 moonwolf moonwolf 32 Dec 28 20:32 nut/tools/nutdisc/INSTALL
-> /usr/share/automake-1.13/INSTALL

I don't know what's wrong but something is i think...

--
Best regards
Marcin Trendota