[En-Nut-Discussion] nutgpio_port_t nutgpio_pin_t

Philipp Burch phip at hb9etc.ch
Mon Feb 11 11:13:58 CET 2013

Hi Harald!

On 02/11/2013 11:09 AM, Harald Kipp wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I noticed, that 2 new types nutgpio_port_t and nutgpio_pin_t had been
> introduced. However, it looks to me that these types are not available
> for all platforms. As a result, I get
>
>[...]
>
> when building for the AT91SAM7SE. I assume, that AVR32 is missing as
> well. Not sure about Luminary (branch), GameBoy (old but still funny)
> ... may be more.

I've run into the same trouble a few days ago when i2cbus_gpio.c was
included. I've then checked some architectures (mainly STM32 and LPC)
and found that they declare these types. So they are now present in the
LM3S port as well.

What should be noted however, is that the GPIO-RFA stated that GPIO-API
should use plain int for banks and bits.

> [...]

Regards,
Philipp