[En-Nut-Discussion] nutconf

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Jul 3 21:02:39 CEST 2013

    Achim> Hi all, Because I´m working with different microcontrollers iI´d
    Achim> like to work out a solution that I don´t have to compile NutOS
    Achim> every time again. Has anyone done this already?

Achim,

your question is not clear! Is "different microcontrollers" the same arch
and only different subtypes or different archs? And why do you need to
recompile? Do you mean recompile the library? Is it because you don't use
different build directories and so you whipe out one build when compiling
for another chip?

Bye
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de