[En-Nut-Discussion] IntDefaultHandler

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Jul 3 21:09:47 CEST 2013

    Achim> Hi all, I still try to figure out why the NVMEM-functions for
    Achim> STM32 cause calling IntDefaultHandler: I´m not able to figure out
    Achim> which command is responsible for that, because afterwards the
    Achim> calling history is empty.

You hit an exception! Without complex stack unrolling and decoding, you
won't get the call stack back. Try to single step through the offending
code, until you find yourself in the default handler.

But as I wrote before, the STM32 flash code is broken and needs overhaul.

    Achim> I´m using the J-Link from Segger. Maybe
    Achim> this debugger is too simple and I need something with trace
    Achim> functionality?

The J-Link is probably more capable than most free debuggers like stlink,
blackmagic or FTDI OpenOCD debuggers.

Bye
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de